SEO is not as easy as throwing some trending keywords into your content. To create, implement, and track the success of an effective SEO campaign, you need to work with the best SEO tools for 2015. These are the tools top SEO agencies (like us) are using in 2015:
- Google Analytics — Google Analytics can help you increase your user engagement by revealing what users are doing on your website, how they got there, if they are completing downloads or watching videos, and whether they are using a desk or mobile device.
- CrazyEgg — CrazyEgg tells you more about what users do while they are on your website, allowing you to understand what your customers need and want from your business. With CrazyEgg, you get visual information about where users click, how far down they scroll on the page and where the users came from when they arrived at your website.
- SimilarWeb — SimilarWeb is a web analytics company that allows you to receive website traffic information and other data about any website or mobile app available. This allows you to compare your own SEO strategy with that of your competitors.
- MOZ — This tool allows you to get search engine rankings for specific keywords and pages. One of the features on this tool allows you to save those results and compare them later, when you are implementing a new campaign.
- Optimizely — Optimizely is the leading tool for A/B testing and multivariate testing, allowing you to test your SEO strategy before you implement it and receive results based on data rather than assumption.
- Google Search Console — Formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools, this recently rebranded tool is designed to appeal to anyone managing a website. Essentially, this tool shows you how Google crawls your page and points out where you can improve in the future.
- Inspyder — Inspyder is a comprehensive SEO software program that has a variety of useful tools within it, including InSite which checks spelling and links, RankReporter which helps you track your Google search rankings and Backlink Monitor which allows you to check your backlinks quickly and easily.
- SEO Powersuite — This is another all-encompassing SEO software program that includes valuable features that allow you to track your rankings on more than 300 search engines and find the best keywords using their 19 different keyword suggestion tools.
At Zero Gravity Marketing, we utilize a variety of SEO tools in order to maximize the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns for our clients. We develop personalized SEO strategies designed to work for you, which include the use of the best SEO tools for 2015. As a digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO, we are committed to staying in the know about developing SEO techniques and digital marketing trends. We know that in order to stay relevant in the ever-changing world of online marketing, you have to know what will be effective tomorrow. We work with clients in Connecticut and beyond, ensuring that each business enjoys maximum exposure, higher conversion rates and an increase in direct business from their target customers. Contact us today for more information.