Apple’s smartwatch doesn’t come with much onboard storage, but that doesn’t mean you’re screwed when it comes to Apple Watch music. You can add your own playlists and listen to your favorite tunes using Bluetooth headphones or AirPlay speakers.
To get the songs you want, you need to create a playlist on your iPhone or iTunes, then beam it over to your Apple Watch. Here’s how to do it.
Play music on Apple Watch
- Launch the Apple Watch’s Music app.
- Force Press to bring up options.
- Tap “Source,” then tap “Apple Watch.”
- Pick your jam and rock out.
You can also use Siri to call up songs you want to listen to without ever opening the Music app.
Sync a playlist for Apple Watch music
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Music.”
- Select “Synced Playlist.”
- Choose the playlist you want to sync.
- Wait for songs to transfer, then hit Play.